Need help understanding messages in GEM rider information center LCD display

I just bought a 2017 GEM E4, and I need some help deciphering some of the messages that appear in the rectangular LCD area of the rider information center as I press the mode button. Some of them are described in the manual, but a couple are not. First one I need help with looks like this:

AC E 0.0

The second one only appears while the GEM is plugged in, and looks like this after having been fully charged:

ETR27:44

Any help you can provide is appreciated. Thanks.

A phone call to the dealer would be my first choice…

Was unable to get in touch with anyone at the dealership who could answer this question over the weekend, nor could I find anything on the internet that shed light on this, so I thought I would try here.

Hi
i have look in the manual did not see anything
it dont looks like any error codes
can it be som driving info ?
like AC E 0.0 acceleration efficiency rate EFF ?
did it change then you drive ?

and ETR27:44 can be something like Estimated Time Remaining charge ?
did it take 27 minutes to charge ?

Hi think AC E 0.0 can be same as on old style gem 2010 2011 cars totally KWh charged

this is from older cars 2013 manual…
e-meter to display accumulated power consumed
from grid, shown in kilowatt hours (kWh).

It looks like the guess that the “AC E x.x” message represents power consumed during charging is probably correct. When I first plugged it in tonight, the number displayed was 8.7. During charging, the number increased gradually and once charging was completed it read 10.1.

The ETR message appears to be a crude estimate of how much time remains until it is fully charged. It started off at 4:47, and as I checked in on it occassionally, it was decreasing (faster than the estimate). It took under 2 hours to fully charge (from a starting point of about 89%). Now the ETR message is no longer being displayed. Not sure why it showed 27:44 the last time it fully charged, seems odd.

ok thanks for info
these Gem cars are new for us here on forum so not much infos