NEARLY NEW 2007 Miles ZX40S For Sale

I’ll be putting my Electric Blue(pun intended) Miles up for sale in a few weeks. This was a demo unit from a dealer in Vermont so it’s fully equipped including a 35 mph upgrade kit, power windows, power door locks, remote keyless entry, AM/FM CD, alloy wheels etc. It had just 70 miles on it but I’ll put on a few more before selling but promise it won’t exceed a 3 figure mileage when it’s sold. I got it last year for my mother in Florida, but unfortunately she never got to drive it and it’s been stored ever since. I have it titled in Virginia in my company name and it’s clear and ready to go. The original sticker price was over $20,000 with all the extras but I’m asking $11,995. The car comes with all the books and manuals as well as two remotes and three keys. The factory warranty on the car should be valid until 2/23/2011. I’m in suburban Washington DC and could deliver within 500 miles at no cost, additional miles would be 35 cents per mile. You can check my rep on Ebay by my user name “atikovi”. I posted a dozen pics here but have 50 more at: http://www.fototime.com/inv/FF4EA3165725EC5

Will easily top 45 mph on slight downhill roads: