My electric car

We went from a car that had only 14 in the world to one that is now over 50,000. I think it will take some getting used to, but the GEM should be useful for all the things we did in our SUNNev. We went to the store, to Tim Hortons at any hour of the night and to the ice cream shop, of course. It worked fine for commuting to work and back, since I only live a mile and a half from school. All in all it has been a wonderful experiment and a lot of fun.

Expensive! You must be from Canada. Buy a GEM! Global Electric Motorcars NEV Service

[QUOTE=Joe_Oh;4816]yea, 25mph may be good for the areas that get grid-locked all the time but not for the slightly more I feel that they are insulting what the electric car can be.

What a rip…[/QUOTE]

Maybe for you, but in the right situation, it is the perfect solution. My town is mostly 25 mph and nowhere more than 35. One tank of gas in my Honda Accord is equal to 9 months of electricity for my GEM; guess which one I choose first.

If I need to get on I-5 to go to Costco, the Honda works fine. If I want to go to Portland or San Francisco, well…that’s what airplanes are for.

I’ve been driving around town and the 25 mph zones are where I spend most of my time. If I’m holding up traffic I just pull over once in a while.

All in all the GEM is a gem for getting around town.