New American Sportworks NEV owner

Hello everyone,
I’m about 10 minutes away from taking delivery of my first NEV/LSV here in downtown Atlanta.
It is an American Sportworks LMLSV street legal 32 hp two seater.
Google ‘LMLSV’ and look for the manufacturer page if you would like to see it.
I’m too green to be allowed URL posts yet.

I’m a retired electronic design engineer and just bought the programmer for it’s Curtis controller so this should be fun.
Anyway, I didn’t see a listing for this brand so I figure it’s fairly new on the market.
I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions along the way.
:yo:

Hi Androidian

First of all, welcome to the forum.

Hopefully you have now taken delivery of your new electric vehicle? Perhaps you could let us know how you’re finding the vehicle, is it up to your expectations and how does it drive?

Thank you. Yes, I have had it about a week so far but am still dealing with the title issues, getting it tagged and insured for street use. As it is, I have run it around the back yard a few times. I am occupied with adding sound, 4 dirction DVR recorders, a foot hoop (I’m pretty short legged and the hip restraint is just a bit too much for me to clear). I’m also adding LED backup lights and a pair of brighter LED brake bars. One at the rear roof and one under the dump bed.

It also had no license plate bracket so that will go in soon. I’m adding a separaate acessory power battery so I can leave as much as possible for driving range.

I’ll post more once I get some asphault under me.

[QUOTE=Editor;14576]Hi Androidian

First of all, welcome to the forum.

Hopefully you have now taken delivery of your new electric vehicle? Perhaps you could let us know how you’re finding the vehicle, is it up to your expectations and how does it drive?[/QUOTE]