Moderator Introductions

hello all… I’m another Bob and like the other Bob I have an 04 Prius with a thrilling 27,000 miles on it… have had my 05 GEM car since 2011… it had 874 miles on it… I am now pushing 8000 miles… drive it a little more I guess… I’m a driver even though I drive two electric cars I’m not an electrician and really don’t understand what makes them work… still and all I love my GEM car… I’ve been a member of the forum since 2011… think I joined before I bought my car… I’m in the Denver Colorado area and the GEM is pretty much my daily driver… I’m still pulling 70… refuse to grow up although growing old… stopped counting at 70… I’m married to Sherry and have kids of hers and mine… I have over 700 posts… I guess I may not know much but seem to have opinions… :slight_smile:

Hi Bob

Welcome to the exclusive moderators forum lol

I am really looking forward to working with you in the future and your experience over the years is priceless.

Regards,

Mark

Hello everyone my name is Jim Rice from Indianapolis area. My wife and I have 3 children and have made the Electric Low Speed Vehicle industry our lives. We own a Company called Atomic Electric Vehicles. Glad to see forums like this out there as I feel education of the EV is important to its growth.

Thanks

thanks again Mark for inviting me… I’m both honored and humbled to be part of this Forum

Bob