Looking for someone to do EV conversion in Cal

Hi,
I am looking for someone in California to do an EV conversion. I want to convert a small size SUV. 50-70 miles driving range and more than 70 mph speed is fine. If you are interest, please email me to evfans7@yahoo.com Thank you~

Leo

[QUOTE=leozuo;10086]Hi,
I am looking for someone in California to do an EV conversion. I want to convert a small size SUV. 50-70 miles driving range and more than 70 mph speed is fine. If you are interest, please email me to evfans7@yahoo.com Thank you~

Leo[/QUOTE]

What is the budget? Range and speed can be done. But budget is key.

Saturdays & EV’s

[QUOTE=leozuo;10086]Hi,

Leo[/QUOTE]

What SUV do you have in mind?

Aren’t most SUV’s rather large? Why an SUV. If its because that is all you have you might want to pick a different vehicle. You will want something you REALLY REALLY want. Not just something you already have.

Think before you leap. It will be a huge investment.

[QUOTE=leozuo;10086]Hi,

Leo[/QUOTE]
Hi - you should start with a look over what’s been built on EV Album. If you want to see who has what in California - a good Location Search will get you there quick!

Here are some SUV’s Converted to EV’s.

And - a quick fish on Google shows EV Conversion Shop Directory!

EV America also has a Map View Showing Conversion Shops!

Need More Help - Check out the links on Convert to Electric Propulsion|Electric Vehicle Society of Canada > Links from the Menu!

Don’t forget - the difference from 50 mph to 70 mph is going to run you about another 20 - 25% more Power/Energy Consumed - be it Gas or Electric! If speed is your thing - do everything you can to clean up the aerodynamics of the Beast!
Automotive Aerodynamics - Wiki
The Phil Knox fleet - 34 years of aeromodding

Robert

[QUOTE=leozuo;10086]Hi,

Leo[/QUOTE]

You have asked a question in the need for help, members have responded but you dont return their questions for information or those that have made their services available to you. You must be on a fishing trip.

And - the Fish Are Biting!! Fillets for everyone!!?

[QUOTE=myelectricfly;11950]And - the Fish Are Biting!! Fillets for everyone!!?[/QUOTE]
Yep, amen!

[QUOTE=leozuo;10086]Hi,

Leo[/QUOTE]

What city do you live in? What type of SUV and year?