Lithium battery packs available for Gems

Allied Battery has a “plug-n-play” 72 v solution.

Dave Eklund
Las Vegas, NV 89144
harleydave@cox.net

Not exactly Plug and Play - read the fine print - Lithium Charger still needed as @LithiumGods mentioned.

For clarity, the Allied Battery “solution” I referenced, includes charger, cables, SOC meter, etc.

Dave Eklund
Las Vegas, NV 89144
harleydave@cox.net

Bill, what a nice GEM…what year is it, and where do you get those bed’s for it, I’v not seen one like that before …thank you

Seriously? Is that a misprint? $3500 for 18ah.
180ah then is $35,000.:zipper_mouth_face:

Sorry, I missed the pull down selector.
144ah is Only $7,100.
And free shipping. That’s a plus.

LOL - Only 7,100.00 - more than we pay for our cars themselves.

Allied Lithium batteries. I have a 2008 e2. My GEM travels 2 miles to the golf course, I play 18 holes of golf (10 miles), enjoy several adult beverages in the bar and then 2 miles back home again… everyday. I purchased and installed 5 Allied Lithium batteries, to replace 6 gel batteries, in January 2020. I am not an electrician, I had a friend who is an electrician install my batteries. My GEM has traveled over 4,000 miles in the past year. The batteries work perfectly, no issues, no problems, no call backs to Allied Lithium Battery for support. You will need 5 batteries, Allied also supplied a charger, converter, cables, SOC meter, etc. at minimal cost. You will need their charger.

Wrong post. Confused again Sorry.

Historically, there is always one guy who somehow survives execution by firing squad.

1 Like