Let's talk GEM Insurance

I have got a quote from Allstate for $400 for six months. And Geico for 330.

This seems very high. Please share your insurance info. I’m in Florida looking for better deal. Who are the dealers using?

I’m in Colo and have State Farm… full coverage because I think the might give me what I paid for my car… costs 21 or 22 bucks a month $264 a year… that is COLORADO… move this to the general questions for more answers… also if your on FB join the GEM car Club… most owners are from FL

Bob

Progressive gave me 260/yr with if I switched my auto policy to them.

I have my house, Prius and GEM car all under one umbrella policy

Bob

Progressive quoted me $86 a year for basic liability in my private community, void on the street. Geico quoted me a little more than what I’m paying for my 97 GMC pick up for full comp & liability coverage.

I’m paying $64 for full coverage. (Golf Cart) Belton Insurance Agency in Tavares Fl.

Our town is “Golf Cart Friendly” so I can go anywhere within the city limits.

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;22017]I’m paying $64 for full coverage. (Golf Cart) Bender Insurance Agency in Tavares Fl.

Our town is “Golf Cart Friendly” so I can go anywhere within the city limits.[/quote]

That sounds great!
seriously.
John

[quote=piper247;22022]That sounds great!
seriously.
John[/quote]

That must be a quote with out street use. Like on a golf course.

Includes street use within the city limits. Requirements changed this year, we HAVE to have coverage to go out of the subdivision.

Hey OHB,
Would you mind giving me your agents name and phone number?
I tried looking it up on the internet without any luck.
Thanks,
John

John… here’s a link

https://www.google.com/search?redir_esc=&client=tablet-android-samsung&hl=en-US&safe=images&oe=utf-8&q=belton%20insurance%20tavares&source=android-browser-suggest&qsubts=1411705107002#hl=en-US&safe=images&oe=utf-8&q=belton%20insurance%20tavares&qsubts=1411705107002

Thank You!

Belton Insurance Agency
525 W Main
Tavares Florida 32778
352-343-6555

Note: Our town is “Gulf Cart Friendly” This probably is the reason for our low rates.

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;22033]Belton Insurance Agency
525 W Main
Tavares Florida 32778
312-343-6555

Note: Our town is “Gulf Cart Friendly” This probably is the reason for our low rates.[/quote]

Thanks again. one small correction, the area code is 352. :smiley:
I called and spoke to them, they can’t weight outside there area, but gave me the company’s name for my area. Its the company I’m using. :rolleyes:
My rate isn’t as good because I’m only covering the one vehicle.

John glad you got it done

Bob