Let my volt pack go too low, won’t charge now

2014 e4 been sitting for a while since lockdowns. I’ve got volt lithium conversion with 2 24s in series for 96 v and two more in parallel to the first pair. Haven’t charged in a long time and now the delta q won’t go on. I’m down to about 57 volts for 48s. How can I charge them back up to a minimum so the delta q will charge? Is there a way to charge individual cells or groups of cells with a standard 12v charger?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you could give.

there is a few ways . you only need to get it above 60v to start a charge cycle . So you can do them in groups just a little bit to get them high enough to use the deltaq . Try to keep the charger on each for the same amount of time so you dont get them out of balance . You can also use a power supply and charge them all at once . I have an Ebike charger that I use for purpose (72v) They are cheap and work well .

p.s. you have a 2p24s battery pack , not a 48s pack . So 57v is no too low and shouldn’t hurt them .

1 Like

@LithiumGods - I think you have to get to 70v before the DQ will kick in… if I remember correctly.

I was thinking lead . Yes lithium is higher . Don’t know which algorithm he has .

Thank you, yes 2p 24s pack.
Don’t know what I was thinking.
Each cell is testing 2.48 to 2.50v so I don’t think I killed them.
Now to bring them back up.