LED headlight upgrad

I’m going forward with the LED headlight upgrade on my '08 GEM E4. I decided to use these… will let you know how it comes out

I installed some like that, not those exact ones and they worked pretty well, make sure you get the “spot” light ones and not the “flood” light ones other wise the light pattern will be way to wide and blind other drivers.

I installed Polaris Slingshot center headlights. Went from a dismal 35amp lights to having real modern DOT legal beams with high and low… just made the heater switch activate the high beams. Works great and don’t need special lights, the stock bulbs rock!

Any additional information you could supply would be helpful.
Where you purchased, part number or style, what year cart you installed in, modifications needed, etc.
Thanks

2015 to 2019 model year slingshot any model, both centers not the outer headlights. Outside headlights are not hi and low. You need to make brackets from scrap angle iron and a few screws. I paid 100 bucks for a used set off of ebay from a wrecked 2017 slingshot. They came with LED lights as an upgrade but they only fit in the gem hood with stock bulbs but that’s fine, they work great.

Do you happen to have a picture of your install? I did a quick google image search and the slingshot lights are round. I have a 2005 e4 and the holes are oval. Wondering how they look with round lights. Did you have to modify the opening?

I hope your getting pictures from my last email.

Hey Matthew, thanks for the reply, but sorry, I don’t follow. What emails are you referring to?

Sorry, these messages come to me through emails. I just thought I could send a picture or two through this link but it only lets messages go though, no pictures…I want to post pictures, not sure how.

Just hit “reply” and use the upload button at the top. :slight_smile:
or put the pictures in your reply email - that should work also.

That baby is still running !! Nice - you use the hell out of that thing.

Nice, but not tearing this baby apart for the headlights… LOL

Thanks so much! Fantastic pictures. What type of bulbs do they use?

Stock 55watt, nothing special. If you buy used off of Ebay they probably will have stock bulbs in them.