ISO WTB another GEM - Midwest US

Not sure how to move this to “Buy, Sell, & Trade” so if it’s in the wrong place apologies in advance. I have a 2013 GEM eL with an INWO Tesla battery, LOVE it, want a passenger version. e2 would be fun, but open to look at anything.

1 Like

Dude… That would make for one long username… “2013GEMtruck&2014GEMsedan”

What kind of range? Charging to 4v or so? High speed and hills or 25mph on the flats?
Pictures?

Just over 40mph down hills, steady 35 mph on flats, up hills over 25 up just about anything. Total charge is like 86 volts - that’s where we cut it off. Divide by 22…

I charge it like once a week. It’s a dream. I want a smaller one (that doesn’t rattle - the bed stakes are horribly loud) with a shorter turning radius for zipping about town.

Where we live lots of people have golf carts, but they are cracking down on them. GEMs are licensable here - legal anywhere in Michigan the speed limit is 35 or less.

Really would like a Lithium e2, would pay 10K for one if it was nice. Maybe more if it was really nice. I have 2 golf carts to sell to help pay for it.

w

William Harper
105 Mill St. PB 442
Northport, MI 49670
(231) 715-0118
wsharper@me.com

1 Like

Did you find one ?

I might have a one for sale soon

djgabriel2004 - I’m also looking. What do you have, and when is it available?

I did. But I’m always looking. Let me know what you got when you are ready to sell.

William Harper
105 Mill St. PB 442
Northport, MI 49670
(231) 715-0118
wsharper@me.com