I have a 403TB1 controller and would like to reprogram the controller

I have a 403TB1 controller and would like to reprogram the controller.
I heard you are the guy to talk to.
Thanks,
Brad

What is it used in?
I believe one of the standard USB cables will work, but some Tomberlins have a programming port in the harness.

It is used in a 2008 GEM car. Do you know if they ever came from the factory with one of these?

Not that I know of. My 48v Tomberlin has one. Similar number at least.
The standard USB programmer and sw should work.
$125

http://www.fsip.biz/Documents/Tomberlin-Emerge-with-GE-262E1-262TB1-403TB1Control.pdf

It looks like my controller has been rebuilt and my GEM is high voltage lithium should those specs be the same for my controller?

No they’re different. I bet it has the wrong label or cover.
Must be a T4 inside to work with your Gem dash.
I’ll invite Rodney.

Do you think I should open it up and see what is inside or is the connection pretty uniform?
Thanks

All he controllers with 23p connector program the same, except for the old T1.

Can you send a bill to Brad Sheneman at PayPal?
Thanks

What kind of cart do you have? What Year?

DO NOT open the unit. Programs are different for all model controllers and are cart specific.

Is the cart operational? Whart are your goals?

In a message dated 7/9/2019 12:18:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

···

BadBrad
July 9
Do you think I should open it up and see what is inside or is the connection pretty uniform?
Thanks

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to Inwo, Old_Houseboater, BadBrad.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here

I have a 2008 2 seater with Chevy Volt batteries Hi voltage with a 7hp motor with custom wheels and tires. The 403TB1 was based on a picture from Forklift Electronics. I just changed out the motor because the one it had on it was loud and started to smell like the brushes were burning. It had a custom magnet that made it faster but it was really choppy. I’m interested in making this faster because now I’m at 27 miles an hour and would like to get back to the 35 I was hitting before. I would also like to tame the acceleration so I’m not spinning the tires every time I hit the gas. Thanks in advance for all your help.

It is operational and fun to drive :slight_smile:

So it is not a 403TB1? That makes more sense.

You should have a T4 or T5 controller. Easy to program with GE Sentry programming.

PLEASE REMOVE PRIVATE REPLY FEATURE FROM THIS THREAD

Is that something I can do because I have know idea how to do that.

You didn’t object, so I did it. :slight_smile:

You need the software package and know how to use it. Suggest you get some one to do it for you.

In a message dated 7/9/2019 5:24:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Oh CRAP. Too late for that. :slight_smile:

Another problem I’m having is getting my LIPOS to balance closer and to see what you guys think of my settings. This was over a 7 day period of balancing than a full recharge. The idea is to try and get my batteries to charge higher than 85%. These are my readings from day 1 to day 7 then a list of my settings. Any help would be great. Thanks.