I have a 403TB1 controller and would like to reprogram the controller

What batteries?
Is bms warm?

I need your address.

2014 Chevy Volt.
bms is warm.
Not sure if you remember but you have helped me out a lot before.

2408 East Meadow Mist Way
St.George, Ut 84790

I’m not sure if the balance got messed up from my last BMS but it is part of the left side that is high.

Yes, but details fade.
Bms will take weeks to balance that much. It needs to drain 8 cells.
Bms uses power from the bottom 16s keeping them low if not balancing. (lcd off)
Charge the first 16 or put a load on the top 8 to help bms catch up…

Sounds good.
Do the settings look good on the BMS? Any sugested changes?
Thanks

Might set the lcd to lowest setting=“always on” to keep it balancing.

Ok Sounds good. I’ll do that.

It may not apply to new versions. At one time, only balanced when lcd on.

I learned something new today.
Don’t try to charge a set of batteries with the set of batteries. :slight_smile:

Need some advise. What is the best way to drain 8 cells that are wired in parellel by my BMS to another 8 cells that are both in packs of 12 that are wired in parellel? I have a few RC Lipo chargers that can load those cells and drain them to a storage state. I’m thinking remove the BMS and drain them 4 cells at a time. Any sugestions?

What ever load you can find. One of my favorite is bi-pin lamps. Clip one across each cell you want to drain.
Or up to 3 cells at a time using 12v lamps.
No need to remove bms. Use it to monitor process.
If it’s simpler, wire 4 large 12v lamps in series across all 8 high cells. 1157 work too.
Balance leads should handle 2 amps.

I’m testing a charger with a 1p24s volt pack. It was delta-volts was 240mv last night.
MVC-001F

A little help with cell 24.
MVC-002F MVC-003F

Thanks for the idea with the lights. I was way over thinking it. It did take a couple of days but I got them much closer. What is a good mv difference to aim for?
IMG_6038 IMG_6040

20mv is good. But it makes little difference. If battery fully charges with no cell over 4.15, call it good.
The one I pictured the other day is still balancing 24/7.
58mv today.

I recieved the programmer and it looks like a little bolt hitched a ride. Was this on accident or on purpose.
Thanks

Good question. Kind of a mess here.

Sounds like my office
.I have been reading up on the programming and this is what I have.
2008 2 seater
7hp motor. Are these all the same?
21" tires
and 100volt battery system.
I have changed 21 to 255 but haven’t been able to try it out yet.
Any other changes you guys would suggest. I want it to last at least a few years :slight_smile:
Mainly flat area but would like to not feel like a target in the forty miles an hour zones.

Looks like my 7hp is only 4100 RPM
Does it overheat when you get over the 4100 RPM.
I noticed the GEM that this got taken out of had a shroud that went around the motor. It looked like it was set up to get more air to it.
Thanks again you guys for your help.