Horn Swap to a Wolo

Yeah, it’ll probably give you dick cancer. That’s why he’s asking you to do it

Ok, that did it—- WOW WOW WOW —- that’s a loud horn……
I have to get some more Wire and the Correct connectors to leave this permanently , but if 100% worked

Is this a safe way / OK to have this hooked up? I dont have to worry about an unbalanced pack as you mentioned.? …

Thanks again for your time

RIP Little Bishop…

Is this a safe way / OK to have this hooked up? I dont have to worry about an unbalanced pack as you mentioned.? …

You should be fine. How many times will you be using your horn? An occasional toot just to scatter the nuns off the sidewalk will be fine. If you notice this battery being significantly lower next time you perform your monthly pack checkup/maintenance then we can figure out something else.

The warning is more for those that choose to run a constant draw such as extra lights, stereo, and other high powered accessories. Don’t do that.

If hearing doesn’t return after 3 hours then you should discontinue use and consult your physician. Not responsible for unrelated condition of certain private parts.

Thank you again for your expertise —- hooked up and working great …and LOUD!!!

Ha! Nice!.
Depending on where you mounted it maybe it is blasting too much noise back into the cab? Take a glance and maybe there is a better spot if moved over or down a couple inches to throw sound forward and away. Maybe angled down and forward to bounce it off the ground at an angle?

1 Like

Yup — I was able to mount right on the front of the Battery Tray with the “horn output” pointed right at the hood — muffled it just enough. It for the Kids mainly…lol … they love it

Thanks again