Hi there

I’ve always been interested in EV’s and currently got to work with a couple of models.
Just trying to learn quickly (especially the interfacing part - how to communicate with the vehicles)

Hi Sunchaser

First of all, welcome to the forum - we hope you find it helpful and informative.

May I ask what kind of EVs you drive?

Regards,

Mark

[quote=Editor;16290]Hi Sunchaser

First of all, welcome to the forum - we hope you find it helpful and informative.

May I ask what kind of EVs you drive?

Regards,
Mark[/quote]

We have an E4 and an E6 Polaris GEM
Wondering if I would get any interesting data out of it by just trying to connect a OBD2 reader I find on ebay/amazon.

Any insights on that ?

Hi Sunchaser

This is a very popular subject on the forum - you will find some useful comments in this section:-

Global Electric Motor Cars NEVs forum - Electric Car Forum and Electric Vehicle Community

Regards,

Mark

[quote=Editor;16347]Hi Sunchaser

This is a very popular subject on the forum - you will find some useful comments in this section:-

Global Electric Motor Cars NEVs forum - Electric Car Forum and Electric Vehicle Community

Regards,
Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the reply.
For it being a popular topic tho, I’m having the hardest time finding anything about it … even on the link you provided (which goes to the general overview of all GEM topics, correct ?)

May be that I do not see everything you are seeing cause of this : “
Guest View - Limited Access Only” ?

Thanks again

Hi Sunchaser

I think you will get some good feedback if you add a new thread with your queries.

Regards,

Mark