George is on the move

South Ca. and possibly up to @ScottyD .
Battery to Ernie?
Too full to deliver a roller from here.
Room in bed for motors, batteries, etc.
@ScottyD need the rest of my cells? Whant to send some 22s modules back or are they selling?
If George needs a cheap back haul I may buy a car from you.
@MikeKC May or may not by hitting Kc. Ask him.
North Ca. would need a big load for George this trip, I think.

@djgabriel2004 ask about bringing some 6 pass gems this far for storage.
He is picking up a car for me in cent Iowa. Don’t know about Mi. Worth asking as Troy is returning from East coast tomorrow.
@GHTransport

Timing?
If not a complete roller, How about a rear axle? ← room for?
(Talking Backwards I am, Like Yoda.)

Yeah Michigan to your house Troy is not available
I think George cant do it either

I do have a 1/2 roller that I can pull the rear out of. I actually just stole the drums off of it as the one I built had them missing. afaik the rest will have drums.
I can keep shuffling parts as long as they last. It’s nice working with new clean parts.

Trading texts with @GHTransport to get that battery out here. Going throw him some $$ to cover the cost to make it down to SD.

What motors are available? I want in on the 10/12kw AC motors. @KevinUpHills is willing to let us experiment with his car when we do the Goliath install.

@Inwo any chance you want to throw on some of the wheel wells you have? @MikeKC and I were thinking about trying to install them in the rear on @KevinUpHills install.

@Nic good time to get some cells sent out for your Think

I’ll send a pair for future use. They only fit 20" tall tires. Maybe it’s a start.
Make a list.

All I have here are a couple pmac motors, but would like to get them tested on a Gem.
For full power need a S6. They can pull 450 amps. S4 is fine with slight detuning.

I have lots of cells and 22s modules. I pay $200 towards shipping each module with George,

Did you have the smaller size pmacs?
Or just the monster?

Both but they are same frame size.

Too late for this trip.
I have a bad penny sdi module come back.
First one, sample, was sold to Nj. Client. It had two low cells right out of the box.
After a few months running same two cells were problematic.
I replaced complete module for him and sold the repaired 20s to a client in Fl.
Battery worked fine. Car was sold to a new owner in Mi.
Balance leads came loose during shipping and car was brought here to Mn. For repair.
Long story !

New owner thought it best to buy a new 22s sdi after learning the history.
One of the previous owners stripped out the m8 bolts by forcing 5/16 sae.
Now I’m stuck with it again.
Complete with jk-bms plug and play. Good battery with bad history.
I’m into it for about 1/2 price $1500.
It needs to go to someone able to break the curse.
Other than bms shutting down from open balance leads everything should be fine. Never went dead and is balanced.

Today or tomorrow, Ernie’s.

Christmas came early!

Oh please, please, please be something from France.

Sorry I missed this. I am assuming he has already left? If not please count me in.

I’m always ready to take on a curse! Especially to save a few bucks! Just to confirm, everything is fine with this pack now? Except the bad bolt hole?

Yes, far as I know. I may just fix it up or use it myself.
Ask next time George is going your way.

No members in my neck of the woods. Just fyi.
Trailer going from Se. Mn. to Twin Cities area today.
Return trip later today or tomorrow.