Gem vs club car LSV

Hello
So happy I found this site. Trying to find out the pro and cons of this two car. Love my job as a new home consultant. Currently on the market to buy a LSV for my business. Not sure between this two brand. GEM,s look cool but have a club car dealer just 2 miles from the house. Very hard to find a used club car with a 17 vin number. That is a must.

Any input or advice in the pro or cons of this two vehicle will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!!

If your in a business with the public the GEM makes a “Statement” that the public remembers. The Club Car is just another Golf Cart to the general public.

The differences in price the GEM e4 new is almost $3k from the club car villager 2 + 2. However I noticed you can find plenty used GEM’s at a good discount price But for some reason you can’t find used club cars villagers LSV 2+ 2 at all. Don’t know why is that but club car owners seem to hold on to their cars.

But I agree with your comment. The GEM car looks more futuristic. More pizaaaa, more of a statement. However I like the club car simplicity looks as more friendly and inviting.

Tough choice for me because I really like them both. I’m inclining a bit toward the club car.

Don’t know why is that but club car owners seem to hold on to their cars.