Gem Polaris 2014 rear axle issues

Hello
Had a car hit my rear rim that causing my wheel not to be in a straight line need some help here if any one knows how I can o if I can fix this or if some one has one for sale lmk asap plz thx .

Depends what’s bent.

If it is the steel axle or attached parts like hub mounts, you might be able to straighten it if it’s removed and you can get access to a press. But, it would probably be easier, faster and more precise to just buy a new or salvaged one and move the parts you can save over.

If it’s the aluminum frame, forget about it. Straightening aluminum is a pain in the ass at best. Accurately straightening heavy wall box tubing is going to be a lot of work, even on the bench. In your driveway with the rest of the car attached? Little to no chance of getting it right so the frame rails are in alignment. Try contacting a few body shops, maybe you’ll find one that is experienced with aluminum frames and has a machine the gem will fit on.

Realistically, you might have to total it out because it might want to crab walk forever.

You can buy a whole new rear end on ebay for about 150.00.

Don’t think it’s the aluminum part tho

Rather than having us all guess-

Jack up the wheel and give that wheel a spin to see if it runs true or has a wobble.

Then take off that wheel and get a good look at what else is actually bent

1 Like

The wheel does wobble no I can still drive and car really say what is bent by looking at it even

Wow- And swing by Home Depot and get yourself some zip ties for that wiring.
What is all that?

They don’t have the one I need

Sound system brooo need to fix those wires too

Is your axle 37” or 29”?

This won’t fit my car has a different axle
not sure why this say only 2 types

The first thing you need to do is see if it’s just the rim that’s bent. Try switching the back wheels and see it it fixes it

It’s either the Straight Axel that’s bent or
The Axel and a few of the support bars. Best thing to do would be take the rear axel completely out. And then the bent parts should show you what’s bent.

Thx will do brother always good advice from you

I’m curious to know what year rear axle would work on your car I know that the suspension changed in 2013 but I’m not entirely positive is that changed effective in the rear end as well I’m pretty sure that yours in the rear is unique and a rear axle of a older car might not work but it would be good to know for sure for a future questions people might have