Gem electric cart

I am looking for a axles for gem e6 cart

The CV joints can be cleaned and greased, and new boots can be installed. Unless someone drove for a long time with a torn CV boot, it would be pretty uncommon for a joint failure…

Can anyone help me find a part 2010 Gem e6 front passenger side shock spring. Please. Thanks

That is a fairly current model GEM, for which most any stock parts should be available from any Polaris Gem dealer.

New to the site, looking for some advice/help. I have a friend that has a 2002 E825 that is giving her issues. In working on it for her I had it going at one point, but now it’s not working at all. The charger is putting out enough voltage (73 volts out) and the batteries charged, but there’s no power going through to the drive system. The voltage at the main fuse in is reading at 5 volts, but that’s it. I’m at a loss as to where to go from here. I even went through the trouble shooting guide but gained no ground. I know the PWB was changed out as part of the recall/update and the charger was changed, otherwise…suggestions?

Any suggestions? Still at a lose here.

Did you get this figured out? I was having the same typeof issues and I changed the “Interlock Relay” and it works like it should now. It’s a little black relay on the passenger side, 4 terminals… 2 terminals going vertical and 2 going horizontal… if you unplug the 2 going horizontal and connect them together, it bypasses that relay and you can find out if the relay is not working.