Gem e580 48volt Old style pc dc/dc converter swap

I have a gem e580 not sure the year but has the old style open pc board dc converter can anyone help to point me in the direction I need to buy a replacement DC converter and find the diagram to the wires to replace them on a different style converter. I believe this is my problem I can tap around on the board and the car will run for a split second and quits again looks like the board has a burnt spot on it so must be not making contact enough to stay running. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am getting the loud click when turn the key and I also crossed over the interlock wires because previous owner left old charger in after upgrading they had the plug in going to old charger I took it out and crossed over the two wires for interlock was that ok to do?sorry but little to no info on this model on the web so limited sources.

I found that the dc/dc converter had a pin broke off on though top right corner corner of the board I took the plug off and put 14 gauge wire and soldered it to the board it worked fine on a jack but when I let it down it would pull for a foot or so and quit and most times it would blow a fuse on the firewall do you think the wire is not big enough to carry 48volts or could it be something else ? I would love to change out the dc/dc with a newer style but I can’t find anyone that knows much about the 48volt models to direct me to a replacement to buy if anyone has any advice it would be great thanks.