GEM Customization Southern California

Does anyone know of a place to get my GEM fixed up and/or customized in Southern California, preferably? I have been trying to contact Innovation Motorsport in AZ but not answering phone, email or text. Thinking they closed during Covid…

You are very lucky indeed. Not closed. Maybe hiding from his mistakes? He’s been on FB telling the world how great he is!
Someone on here should have a better option. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@grantwest is in central Ca.

I’m San Diego and willing to help w DIY… I’m more of a “make it work” vs. “finish work” guy.

Although I did help my buddy out with a Volt conversion and got him some pretty killer seats through a boat upholstery guy I’ve sent some jobs to.

as @LithiumGods pointed out, @grantwest has done some pretty pimped out GEMs. Not his day job but he might be able to point you in the right direction if not DIY

1 Like

ps @grantwest my buddy stole your plasdeck template to get those mats made

@Erniea15 where did you get the seats done and how much did it cost?

@Oahu depending where you are located, there is an honest place in San Clemente called Echo Cart Service @ 949-481-7102

One of the local boat shops referred me to this guy. - Baeza Upholstery baezaupholstery@yahoo.com. Sal is the owner. He’s super reasonable. I’ve had him do seats on a golf cart, a bbq cover, headliner work on my boat, seat cushions etc. Think this job cost $700.