Gem back seat cushion

On a 2002 2 seater GEM how do you remove back seat cushion. I see 2 screw at bottom but there must be more.
Thanks Ed

There are four screws that come through the body. The metal frames that hold these seats together are known to crack. All of ours have since been welded. NEV Accessories will sell new hides.

Daniel

[QUOTE=GEMmechanic;12117]There are four screws that come through the body. The metal frames that hold these seats together are known to crack. All of ours have since been welded. NEV Accessories will sell new hides.

Daniel[/QUOTE]

I see the 2 at the bottom where are the other 2 located. Do I need to remove something to get to them.
Thanks Ed

[QUOTE=ed1;12120]I see the 2 at the bottom where are the other 2 located. Do I need to remove something to get to them.
Thanks Ed[/QUOTE]
On mine you just take the two screws out at the bottom and slide the seat up to disengage the top. The wire seats supports just hang over two screws behind the top of the seat.

Check for cracks in the seat frames. All four of our GEMs have now hadthese frames re-welded. We do have some heavy employees.

Daniel