GEM 2006 E4 Front Disk Calipers

With the sale of Polaris to WAEV it is impossible to order new front disk brake calipers as they are now listed a MD. This is most likely an error with the confusion of migrating all to WAEV, but none of the GEM parts dealers have the ability to order these calipers listed now as MD. The GEM dealers say give it some time as they are getting no response from WAEV presently on the availability of these calipers.

Does anybody have or know where these calipers are available? My E4 is out of service until I can find them. Is it possible top use later model; calipers on the 2006 E4? part numbers original 0111-01121, latest I believe is 1911834. For this year both calipers are the same part number no left or right.

Jim

I believe you can use 4 wheeler calipers off a few models like about an 02 Suzuki 400 4x4. I believe they use the same wheel bearing and the steering knuckles look identical. The calipers look identical except they are side specific and only have one bleeder screw. If you end up trying them out, let us know how it worked out for you