GEM 2002 Golf Cart for Sale in San Jose CA

Hi:
I have a GEM 2002 golf cart for sale in as is condition. It runs well, has working brakes - but needs new batteries as I could not take care of it in the past year due to some family health issues. Lights work and is also street ready with a CA DMV title (needs to be activated as I was using it in a gated community).
Ideal for anyone who is hands on GEM as a regular golf cart by putting in 6x Trojans or wants to convert to LIPO batteries. Looking for $1000 or best offer. The golf cart is in San Jose CA and the buyer will have to arrange for shipping to their destination.
Pictures and copy of title are located here.
Please email me if interested.

I need to check on shipping to Florida.

Good morning is it still available as of today LEE 310 area ca

Hi:
Thank you. It is still available - but I am getting a lot of offers and will be finalizing in a couple of days or less. Please note that I am in San Jose, CA.

Best

Norman

You can email me at ca6772738758@yahoo.com and will talk price and if and O can get truck there thanks

3446923 Lee I will answer

Hi:
I will call in by 900 AM …we can talk. There is also an ongoing eBay listing …

Best

Norman

Hi …delayed with another call. Can I call by 945 ~ 1000 am …also, is your tel #: 310-344-6923 ?

Best

Norman

He in the doctors office between nine and probably 1015 or so doing an echo so I will call you if this number is right

Hi:
Understand…I also had an CT Angiogram a month ago…all good. Best wishes…

Hi - please let me know what time you are free…

Ok I can talk nowyou have the number

I will call in 15 min…

Just tried your # (310-344-6923) - I get a message saying “You are not able to make calls to this number”.
My # is 408-332-7120 (M) - please text me your # or call …

Best

Norman

zeelog@gmail.com - this is my email…and my Paypal id…

7040 Via Valverde
San Jose CA 95135

LOL, do you guys know about this thing called TEXTing you do with your phones these days?

Good one …we are old timers! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like