Front Seats

I got the Drivers seat installed and got a chance to drive the car. This Totally changes the feel of the car. The Orignal seats are much more straight up and more sparce. The stock seats make you feel like your riding “On Top” of the Seat. The New seat gives you a feel as if your locked into the car and way more secure and snug. When you make a tight turn you don’t feel as if your going to roll out of the car. You can truley relax and let the seat hold you in. The ability to recline the seat is awesome

Now I’m going to have my fabricator fiend do the same thing to the passenger seat

Help. I have seat belts that are very slow to retract. I would like to lubricate the mechanism but have no itea how to remove the back seat to get to them. If there is a magic fix for this condition, please let me know. Or tell me how to remove the seat back to get to the retractors. Thanks!

On our 2001 e825, rear seat back appears to be attached by hex head sheet metal screws. Pull bottom cushion and you will see two or three. Some are up higher I believe. Pretty simple.

Remove the seat cushion. There are 2 bolts that have to be removed from tabs on the seatback. Then up and out.

Rodney