Ford Think Neighbor PARTING OUT

I have a 2002 Ford Neighbor THINK CAR that I am parting out. If you are looking for parts Send me a message and will let you know what I have left. Also send me what your willing to pay for the part your looking for also.

1 Like

welcome mdwagner5259… I have a Think builder in my FB group… not sure if you’re on FB or if he’d be interested in parts… might be worth a shot… have you tried Craigslist… don’t know how many members of the Forum are from our states… GEM cars and Thinks are scarce around here…

Bob

I’m looking for a cup holder, would you still have one of those?

Do you still have the windshield available?

Thanks!
Ryan

Yes I Do – Have complete unit with most parts in my storage.

Mark Wagner

How much would you sell the windshield for? Thanks!

Ryan

Hard part is the Shipping – where are you located at. Hard to pull them and package them to ship and not have a issue.

Send me a Zip and I will get a price with freight, or you can pick it up in Wyoming.

What are you looking to pay also?

Mark

Thanks Mark! My zip is 56573, Perham, MN. Where are you located in WY? Could you text me some pics of the vehicle as well? I was thinking a couple hundred dollars. Thanks!

Ryan
218-371-5199

Were you able to check out what shipping would cost?

Thanks!

Ryan

Apparently the Windshield is a hard little item to ship - Not many want without a pallet build or special crating. I checked via Uship and have quotes if it is in a reinforced pallet of $380 to $580 to you. Would consider selling the windshield for $250 which includes a $50 cost to remove & Package. Let me know if you need any additional parts as we may be better to package some others up as well.

Mark

What is the Facebook Group also?

How much do you want for the whole unit? What part of WY are you located?

Thanks,

Ryan

I’d sell the whole unit with the cluster I have 2400 into it…and batteries are shot. Have title.

Mark

Mark, would you be willing to give me a call to discuss? Thanks!

Ryan

Yes I will call you today in the afternoon between my meetings – what is the best # for you?

Mark

Thanks Mark 218-371-5199

Mark, feel free to give me a call. 218-371-5199

Thanks,

Ryan

Will have a meeting tomorrow till 2pm MST and the. Will call you

Hi I was wondering if you have the black piece between the window and windshield wiper that you could part out?

Thanks,
Evan