Ford energi 21s Lithium battery For sale $350

I have 3 of these modules . They are 24ah cells and are 21s . So these would be good to charge to 84v . Your gem will be much faster than with the gel batteries . You can parallel multiple modules together for additional capacity . They are $350 a module plus shipping . Located in Naples,fl.

mike 239 784 5690

2 Likes

21s-perfect for Gem…

how much will be the shipping to Miami

and how can charge it

my email : timoti@garcellsdesigns.com

my gem charger charges my lithium pack fine . Shipping would be less than $30 .

hi mike, I have a 2002 825 2 seater. can I use my charger thats already in my gem or need to get something else.

ernest

You have you charger reprogrammed . It might work the way it is . My 2014 did

Has anyone on Forum done this conversion?
Feedback, please?

I have one 21s string of these batteries and am doing some testing. I have not yet put them on the road.

1 Like

Excellent battery pack, ran my gem El for about 5 months last year til it got real cold and then the heater dried… started driving my turbo diesel VW truck. Heater and no leaky doors!
I started out using a single 21 cell pack, I could get a very strong running 6 to 7 miles, then flatline like running out of gas!
Added another pack for a total battery weight of a bit over 100lbs I think and would get a solid 12 miles in cold weather with the heat running.15 miles mid summer without the heat running, no problem.
You’ll be bummed if you take the pack apart, it expands and there’s no way to bolt it back together. They need compression…
Anything else I can help with, shoot me a line.

Hope that wasn’t a thread hijack! Not my intentions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, this price is better then I could get buying bulk from Ebay. I would be purchasing if I had the cash.