Florida insurance

I’m glad she was able to help you

@djgabriel2004, I should have thanked you, as I read your post, in the GEM section, suggesting to call her. I spent hours if not days, searching for proper insurance. I would either end up with a quote for off road golf cart insurance or a ridiculous quote of 5-700$ every 6 months. I made a trip to the DMV, only to be denied for improper insurance. Then she saved the day. So Thank you @djgabriel2004, for your helpful post.

1 Like

Another FL vote for DTRT. Super helpful and saved a ton…

1 Like

I just renewed my insurance through Shelter insurance in Central Arkansas and it was $116.43 per year. My Gem is registered as a LSV and have regular car tags. Since I am retired Military I get a deal on my car tags. ($7.00 per year) I am not sure what regular price for tags but I think about $25.00 per year.

I am in Florida. Pompano Beach

I have 100/300k limits.
I am with Allstate with full coverage and my Gem Car is valued at $15,000
I pay $600 per year.

Just memorializing for the sake of the thread.

Jackie is no longer there though Tracy set me up with what seems like a great deal 100/300/100 uninsured motorist stacked 10k pip pet protection, towing, and a few other things for $117 a year. I could probably nickel and dime it a little lower though at more than a year later than the $95 deal below I’m not going to push it.

Thank you djgabriel2004!

1 Like

I heard Progressive is no longer going to insure GEM cars and a few days later my insurance agent told me that my insurance (American Modern) is going to non renew me because they are getting out of the LSV market.

I just heard today that StateFarm has good LSV rates.

Foremost in Florida about a 100 bucks