Entering my EV in multiple events

I frequently enter my EV in various events. Mostly they are for all sorts of cars not just EVs. But occasionally they are an EV specific event.

Rather than start a new topic for each event I think I will just update this topic with the latest plans or post event updates.

My next event is a motorkhana at Willowbank in Queensland on April 14th 2019. This is for all sorts of cars and is usually quite interesting as it attracts a wide variety of high end vehicles.

After that I will be attending the Green Heart Fair at Chermside in Queensland on 2nd June 2019. This is an environment fair and my car will be a static display.

Then I will be competing at the Noosa Winter Hillclimb in Tewantin QLD on June 8 and 9. This is a great event and is open to all sorts of vehicles. I am really looking forward to seeing how my improvements equate in terms of lap times.

Here is a pic from my most recent event.

It is looking like I will not be able to attend the Green Heart fair as previously planned. Apparently they require an indemnity policy covering $20m which I do not have.

On the flip side though I am contemplating attending the Mt Cotton Hill Climb on May 11th.

I am already signed up for the Noosa Winter Hill Climb on June 8/9.

I had a great day at the Mt Cotton Hill climb on Saturday. All in all it was a very successful day as I now know what is required to make the car more competitive. Here are a few photos from the day.

I attended the Noosa Hillclimb over the past weekend. Here are a few of my in car videos: