Electric Cars

Hi Everyone:
Our vehicles are 100% electric and are environment friendly. They are great for city commute like going to work, school, supermarket, etc. And our LSVs only cost about 80 cents per charge that can take you 60-80 miles. Please take a look at our website and my space.
www.greentechlifestyles.com
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=425988931

Email us for any questions at questions@greentechlifestyles.com

Nice, but I need to go 45MPH minimum to drive on roads in Texas. I already have a golf cart that goes 25MPH

HI
Electric cars?I have been wondering about electric cars:If you convert the petrol straight into movement (i.e. engine) you get a lot of kinetic energy. But say you use the mains. they burn the coal, gas, etc. to create heate to create movement to create electricity to charge your car wich is converted to movement. isn’t just using a good diesel car better for the environment in general.

facebook layouts

Ya! Electric cars is feature of automotive industries. In future it well be get a great demand, but now hybrid cars are more demanded. Toyota Prius is one of the best hybrid car ever. Prius have 10 Miles on battery power alone.
Motorcycle for sale | Cars for sale

After 3 or 5 years the electronic cars are manufacture for every company because in future the petrol and diesel are the very expensive for the normal people.

The electric cars wonderful features because this cars better for environment. The cars function are remote control. The electric cars most popular brand today Ford Fusion,Nissan Altima, Toyota.Electric cars 30% more efficient drive trains for cars would reduce global carbon emission.The electric cars has two source the first is gasoline power second electric. This vehicles the most environment friendly.

I have been wondering about electric cars:
If you convert the petrol straight into movement (i.e. engine) you get a lot of kinetic energy. But say you use the mains. they burn the coal, gas, etc. to create heate to create movement to create electricity to charge your car wich is converted to movement. isn’t just using a good diesel car better for the environment in general.
_______________-
Dallas Transponder Keys

The most significant and thing to know about electric cars is that they still have a cost money to run. Most individuals happily believe the fact with the overall environmental ideas behind these vehicles, but simply do not like their restrictions. The number of individuals who depend on vehicles for carry is increasing.

[QUOTE=Engineer_Bill;5388]Nice, but I need to go 45MPH minimum to drive on roads in Texas. I already have a golf cart that goes 25MPH[/QUOTE]

Hey Bill, did you look into the Chevy Volt at all?

Sorry want to know more about the cheap way you provide the recharge to the vehicle, but the link is not working.

India’s only electric car maker, Mahindra Reva has recently expressed its plans to expand its product range in the next few years seeing the growing affection of consumers towards electric vehicles due to rising fuel expenses. The company is planning to launch one new variant every year, which will be built on Reva platform and alongside there will be some new platforms as well. Further, the company
is working on electrifying various Mahindra vehicles as well, which include, GiO, Maxximo ,Mahindra Xylo and the new Mahindra Verito.

Hello Green Guy.

Please provide additional information

You can visit my online store and get some serous helmut p0rn at
.spamergoeatmyass.com

1 Like