E-doo electric watercraft forsale

Ok here’s the deal:
I made this thing and I have no where to put it. It’s a 48v Seadoo XP (XC?) watercraft with a 96-144v ADC series motor in it. aka… slow. 10mph? 800rpm doesn’t do much. Motor does work fine it just needs a different voltage motor like one from a golfcart 36v. It has 8 new 120a/hr batteries (craft takes 4 + 4 extra) that were $120ea. I’m pricing the batteries at $75ea. You can just buy 4 if you want. The almost new ADC 8" motor at $200, and the Seadoo craft and curtis controller at $250. It all totals out to $1050 so $1000 takes it. Knock off $300 if you don’t want the extra set of batteries. These are the only pics I could find at the moment.

On another note:

Does anyone know a guy from Newyork with a Light blue '91-ish Geo Metro EV that’s using a Baldor series wound motor and a Sevcon controller? I’d like to know how my car is doing and if it got finished. =)
-Thanks.

Bump. Someone has to want this for a winter project maybe?

if only I was closer… I’m in Portland, OR

If you part it out, let me know.

[QUOTE=frodus;1454]if only I was closer… I’m in Portland, OR

If you part it out, let me know.[/QUOTE]

What would you be interested in? Make an offer on the parts. They would still be expencive to ship. email me lazzer408 @ yahoo.com

About your Geo ,

is it bychance Forkenlift ? Google it !

Forkenlift has no results in Google.

forkenswift

Nope that aint it. Mine was light blue.

Still have it???

Yes but I pulled out the electronics, battery, and motor. I might have another controller I can give whoever buys the boat. You would need a motor, batteries, and wiring to get it up and running again.

I want to convert a Sea Doo PWC, and have been told that you have done this.

I am not an electrician, but am a bit of a handyman, and was wondering what issues you ran into, what worked, what didn;t, and what you’d recomend on how to do this, and what to use.

Power is an issue - It would need to match the power and speed and torque of a modern 4 stroke base model GTI (bombardier)

My email is corran@2imagine.net and my number 514 583 3386

Thanks

Corran

[QUOTE=corran;3313]I want to convert a Sea Doo PWC, and have been told that you have done this.

I am not an electrician, but am a bit of a handyman, and was wondering what issues you ran into, what worked, what didn;t, and what you’d recomend on how to do this, and what to use.

Power is an issue - It would need to match the power and speed and torque of a modern 4 stroke base model GTI (bombardier)

My email is corran@2imagine.net and my number 514 583 3386

Thanks

Corran[/QUOTE]

Match a 4 stroke PWC? Not going to happen. A PWC has a very good power to weight ratio. If you want to get some idea of the performance you can expect, check out some EV motorcycles and compair it to the original ICE INCLUDING weight. The PWC craft itself can’t hold the weight of the pack needed to get the power of the ICE engine you take out. If you want to start off small to see what can be done with a watercraft then buy mine. :slight_smile: It’s still intact less the motor, batteries, and electronics. The motor mount bolts in and accepts a 6.7" ADC motor. I also have the coupler for the driveshaft. You get a trailer too. :smiley: Make an offer.