Duplicate key

HI guys, a newbie to this forum. Question? Where can you get a duplicate key? How about a good reliable car cover for the horrible arizona heat? thanks for all your help, wildcat man

[QUOTE=galvezpeds;13006]HI guys, a newbie to this forum. Question? Where can you get a duplicate key? How about a good reliable car cover for the horrible arizona heat? thanks for all your help, wildcat man[/QUOTE]

welcome wildcat… keys can be ordered from a dealer… you’ll need the number on your key… my favorite dealer is in FL… Lee at Beck Chrysler
Gem Car Parts Direct | The Nations #1 Source for Gem Car Parts call the 888# it’s a free call…

as for covers try Nev Accessories they are in Chandler AZ… Roger and Ivan (Evan) are great to work with
Car Covers-NEV ACCESSORIES …look on eBay they have a store and often give deals…

Bob

The key and lock are made by Midwest Security Products, Inc. 3840 Herr Rd. Sylvania, OH 43560. You can order the key from them. 419-534-6886. Most lock smiths can’t cut them because the key is cut at an angle. You will need the key code. I got two keys with shipping it came to $21. I have a 800-767-6894 for them and a website MWSPI.com.

I ordered a key from GEM in June of 2011… they sent me to Lunde Auto Center… 800-728-7801… their parts guy Kelley was great and said he’d get me a key for $12.00… he said he had to call GEM which was just up the street and they’d send it… I received it a few days later… I need another item and called my local dealer who said he could have gotten the key for me as well… I found Lee after that and he has bailed me out of some jams that the local dealers have put me into by ordering wrong or short ordering parts…

Bob