Chevy Volt batteries Lithium

So I need to ask fo 67

I believe so, yesā€¦

Let me know what he says. If he will send you the files, I can let you use a programmer.
Canā€™t go wrong!

He doesnā€™t have 67 either, know where I can get it? Or will I have to send it to Travis?

Thatā€™s the only solution I can think of.
No one will share. :frowning:

Ask if he will trade files.
I have #53 and lead algorithms.
Have a charger with #123 in it. 89v

Need a better hacker that can clone these.

Will do. Should have battery mounted tomorrow. Didnā€™t like any fitment of 24s so went with 2 12s and cut 3 water jackets. How do I go about ordering your high voltage work around and MM ?

$100 delivered. Adj-MM and voltage spoof for 100 volts.

$256 for BMS-24
$300 includes Volt specific plug in harness and DQ interface.

It wonā€™t hold up your testing, without them.

Letā€™s see some pictures.
Between the frame? I believe I will do the same. Add 2 more 12 packs.
When I paralleled packs in my Timberline, made a cell to cell harness that plugged into bms ports. Then out to monitor port.
Think Iā€™ll do the same. Using one bms- 24.

How did you cut the jackets?
Table saw? Band saw?

Will get pics and try to figure out how to upload them. I used a bandsaw, fairly easy just a little messy. I will probably start working on a lift kit since I donā€™t have the parts to continue. Do you take Paypal ? What kind of range are you getting on your single 24s pack?

I build some of these things as needed. Most are ready to go. Except for updating sw in BMS-24 and finding a diagram for voltage spoof.
Re-pinning 3 wires in controller plug is one way of connecting. It allows reverting to ā€œstockā€. Also includes activation of ā€œmonitorā€ function with GE sentry. (if ever needed) If you would rather cut wires, that works too.

Looks like youā€™re ahead of me on battery placement. :slight_smile:

The paypal link does not workā€¦

Maybe something on this siteā€¦

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the site. I just tested it. See screen shot. I was able to pull it right up.

@Inwo @Dklsc

tnx,
I was just looking for how to message him. I forgot!

Here to help, no worries. Let me know if you need anything else.

How do you open link?

There are two ways:

1. copy the text: paypal.me/INWO - you sent and past it in the URL line above.

2. make it a hyper link by adding the ā€œhttp://ā€ ahead of the link and that will make it a hyperlink:

Clink on the above link and it should take you to the PayPal link.

testingā€¦

Hey, it works.
tnx

1 Like