Blowing Main 10amp fuse on GEM

Hi. New to this forum and I’m looking for some help with my 2005 GEM ES. I’ve had the car for about 2 years and haven’t had any issues with it. It’s been in storage over the winter in a semi heated space. I’ve made sure to charge it every couple of weeks and everything has been normal. The dash lite up and shows the charging icon throughout the winter. I went to get it ready to take out and it had no electrical power. No dash light or head/tail lights either. I have 77 volts across the batteries which seems high to me. I discovered a blown 10 amp 72 volt fuse. I replaced it and when I turned the main switch on it blew again. Does anybody have any idea what I should be looking at?

Hi

you can try to disconnect your dc/dc and see if fuse will blow ?

I unplugged the DC-DC converter and the fuse did not blow. Now what? Bad converter?

on 2005 you also have fuse holder on converter
it was a problem with water come in to dc/dc
on 2006-up the fuse holder are gone

I found that this is caused by excessive heat in the battery tender. I was storing my GEM in a Rubbermaid plastic shed that had no ventilation. All was fine when temps were in the 80s but when it went up to the 90s for a week, the fuse blew due to heat. This is a 2015 GEM and the main 10amp fuse (glass one) is heat sensitive. Putting gem outside with a new fuse solved the problem.

I’m new to the GEM world, my E-6 sat outside in Florida, and blew the fuse 8 times in 1 1/2 mile, where is the sensor so I can re-calibrate
it or get a new one, it’s going to be 90 for 3 months