Best GEM battery's

The Quick Charge Octopus charger is part # Mb1210x6 looks like they are around $580.

Quick Charge Multi Bank Industrial Charger MB1210x6

Hey back on the subject of battery’s. I happened to come apon a great deal for some battery’s. I wanted to end up with a set of 30HXS Trogan’s but just couldn’t find them for the right price.
I ended up with a set of US Battery 31 DVXC battery’s they are group 31s FLA and when I look at the specs of the FLA Trogan’s they are pretty much the same. I guess only time will tell and the journey starts now.

Hey Grant, it’s been 4 years since you went with the US Battery 31DVXC batteries. How have they held up as compared to the TROJAN’s? Just curious…

I got rid of the US Battery’s US DC 31. They were OK? I would consider them the BEST of the El Cheepo Battery’s. First of Flooded lead Acid is a pain in the A$$ you only have to let the water get low 1 time and your investment is JUNK. So I recommend in either complicated auto water system or Spend the extra money and get Gell Battery’s and don’t worry about it.

If you have a 2008 and later car I recommend A Lithium conversion. For a little bit more then the cost of a new set of Gells you can get a complete Lithium. Pack. Yes it’s from a Used Volt or Nissan Leaf.

But I have to say I’m PERSONALLY done with Flooded lead Acid and Gell Battery’s thanks to guys like David and Mike The Godfather’s of Lithium conversion !

1 Like

Keep an eye on Mike. Soon to test a foolproof system.
Lithium titanate. Safest chemistry, and the only one that can be stored “dead”.
Twice the weight of the Volt/Leaf type, but 1/2 the weight of lead.
5 times the cost of Gels, unless you get in on Mike’s truckload purchase.:wink:

There are always these 24v LTO modules for $1,500 New.:star_struck:li-ti24vLTO60ah :star_struck:

Check out Kilowattlabs.com before your invest too much in batteries.