Anyone in Portland OR

new to the area, just seeing if theres anyone else down here.

yup, I’m down in Lake Oswego…

A couple days a week, I’m in Northern Portland working on my electric motorcycle, and helping the guys at Synkromotive develop their DC controller/Charger/Monitoring system.

http://www.evfr.net is my website

is there any EV clubs down here?

Yes,
The OEVA is in Portland and meets on 3rd Thursday of the month. You can look them up on the web to see the members and there activities.

thanks ill give them a look, how many members build their own EV’s?

most of the members either have one, or are in the process of building.

There are a small handful of members that are just lurking…

my project vehicle is kind of a hybrid. i stripped the motor of the power steering, the AC and the coolant pump, the coolant is now moved by an electric water pump. im looking to build a full on EV but i want to start from scratch, a full tube frame custom.

I’m from beaverton and a member of OEVA…albeit haven’t been to any meeting functions yet.

I’m studying up on my own coversion at the moment and sources!

wanna have a PDX/EVforum meetup? I think I can host :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ragee;3133]Yes,
The OEVA is in Portland and meets on 3rd Thursday of the month. You can look them up on the web to see the members and there activities.[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I am wrong.  I believe the OEVA meets on the second thursday of every month.  As Frodus says many people are looking into EV's I went to one meeting in May, joined and then missed the meeting on the 12 of June.  I was working late and I thought the only thing I missed was the NBA game.  About 10pm I realized I missed the OEVA meeting.
I am hoping to have a EV soon with a range of 120 miles at a cost of 41020 dollars not including delivery.  I will bring it to the OEVA meetings when I get it.

I’m another from Lake Oswego. I’ve been lurking here for a while, Hi all.

Will try to make the next OEVA meeting if I’m in town, I picked up a BugE kit last week… so many projects…

http://www.eclipse-t.com/index_009.htm

Greg