Another Chevy Volt Lithium thread

OK, so I got a BMS and some wiring in the mail from @Inwo - The only problem is I don’t know what to do with half of it!

Here’s a couple of pictures of what I have, numbered so I can easily reference the items in the photo.

This page describes most of the cables here, but #4 and #7 are a mystery to me. I assume these are the custom voltage spoof, and charger controller that @Inwo makes, but I’m not sure which is which, or what to do with them.

Where specifically do they plug into, and what are the instructions for installing them?

Regarding the current shunt (#10), how/where should I physically install/mount that? Any suggestions, or example photos?

I believe I don’t need the “Relay control wire” (#6), because the charger control wire will allow the BMS to shut off the charger, right?

Where should I mount the temperature sensor (#8)? Any photos or examples?

BMS Harness -

• There is a single loose wire (circled in green), where does it go?
  • There appears to be a red and a black side to the harness, which plugs do I use, and which plugs are reserved for future use?
  • Several of the BMS-side plugs on the harness are taped, what is the significance of that?

Thanks folks!