All Electric Speed Boat

I recently finished converting my 2016 Bayliner 175 to all electric. It cruises nicely at 25 to 30 mph. It is powered by a 147hp electric motor.

The range is 25-30 miles. With respect to weight, it was a wash after the conversion. It comes in at a little over 1,900 pounds. The max speed is 53mph. I did the complete conversion myself in my garage. If you are interested in taking on a project like this, I would be more than happy to help.

I have managed to maintain the boats original capacity and improved performance with the exception of a shorter range.

It can be found on EValbum and youtube under Electric Bayliner 175.

Scott

Scott

Saw this a couple of days ago on Facebook. OUTSTANDING!!!

Many of our members would be interested in as much detail as your willing to provide. Hope you will tell us more soon.

You cant post pictures till you have 5 posts. However I can do it for you.

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Rodney

Thanks Rodney! I am more than happy to assist and inspire others to similar projects and am all in on helping. As far as video, you can go to youtube and search Electric Bayliner 175 and post thos links and that would be a good start.

I also have detailed specs on EVAlbum.

Thank you so much!

Scott

Here ya go guys.

And for you TECH JUNKIES

http://evalbum.com/5217

Rodney

As a lifetime boater (we lived aboard for 7 years) Your workmanship is Pluckebaum
Quality. Congratulations.

Rodney

Thank you Rodney. And thank you for your help and making me feel so welcome to the forum.

Scott