advice on lifting/offroading options for a 2007 GEM E4

Bought a 2007 E4 GEM for occasional use on a beach.
Looking for lift/tire/wheel options that will give me better performance on sand and off road than these skinny wheels and tires that came on it.
Links much appreciated.

Front wheel drive GEM’s are not a desirable beach vehicle. They like to bury themselves.

A few members have used Gems as beach vehicles. They had good results with large smooth low air pressure sand dune style tires.

The guy that posted picture of his Gem on the beach had a E2 and it was not set up as a item of beauty but set up to function. So with that said. I think it’s possible to make a Gem work on sand but I don’t think it’s gonna function on the street very well. You would need large wide smooth tires (ballon or golf corse maintenance style tires) with low air pressure. Going back to our days where we used to play with quads in the sand big lifted 4x4 trucks with the big chunky rugged tires worked like crap these guys would get stuck everywhere. But a stock 2WD truck with regular street tires with 5-10 pounds air pressure in them would do awesome. Of course you couldn’t go very fast with such low air pressure for fear of rolling the tire off the rim but if you kept it Mello it did it’s job

These might work. They can be run flat with out coming off the rim. Fit so tight on rims that I may have to cut them off.

MVC-013F MVC-014F

If shipping two ways wasn’t involved, I’d trade for these. @LithiumGods