89 honda civic ED6 model

hi i just have a friend who are professional on car tools and problems,
and he manage an autodiag.de eshop online,maybe you could go and have a look.
As they have cs there.
Good luck

nice updates on this. if the problem has not been fix try searching for a good Car Repair strategy. with this you can absolutely finish the hustles.

[QUOTE=goosenater;7400]Hi guys, I have a 89 Honda civic ED6 model (oz model)
At the moment the engine will start and then runs for a minute then stop. I sent it to a auto elec and they found the alternator needed a rebuild and they found a open circuit. The problem has not been fixed and the ecu flashes code 14 which in the Haynes manual is a electronic air control valve that needs replacing or an open circuit. Can anyone help me on this or how to find an open circuit as I can swing a spanner but electrics is a new thing for me.
Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

==the open circuit strategy is kinda tough to find but i can recommend you a good source where you can get instructions first about your Car Repair strategy. it can organize your steps to do this repair.

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
With people spending most on spouses & partners, precious gemstone jewelry takes a major part of the sales pie chart.
If they discuss latest gemstone being most coveted as a fashion trend,Boots, it is definitely Sapphire. This brilliantly sparkling,Pumps, amazing & abundantly colored transparent rock is a favourite amongst ladies.
A versatile jewel to fashion, it looks best when teamed up with diamonds. However, a single sinless solitaire also works wonders. Imagine a situation of fine wining & dining along with your lady love. Moreover,christian louboutin sale, in the ideal moment he looks like a goddess with that divine pink sapphire heart pendant on her black shimmering evening gown. What else could you ask for?
Leading names in gemstone jewelry business like Tiffany co,christian louboutin, Angara, Blue Nile etc, are promoting some lovelier designs for buyers.
If I expect to bring something exclusive for me this Valentine’s Day, it would be nothing over a piece of his heart.

Christian Louboutin Sandals Satin Tulip Thong Black

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
if you want to be a fashion lady this autumn and winter,Pumps, Christian louboutin boots can easily makes their dream come true. With these charming and magic shoes,Boots, you are much taller as well as sexier. In words, the christian louboutin are perfect for the women who pursue beauty.
Discount Christian Louboutin boots are the hottest shoes in Hollywood and entertainment right now. Whether you are looking for a special occasion or just a lover of women’s high fashion and want to add to your wardrobe, you are going to need to know where you can go if you are on the hunt for high fashion christian louboutin shoes,Christian Louboutin will be your best choice here.

Christian Louboutin Sandals Hot Red Cork Platform Slingbacks
We provide these Christian Louboutin shoes at a low price, and you also can appear throughout a appropriate pair of shoes,Sandals, which also can be exceptionally decent looking and of best decent quality within our site.

Hello there I am so grateful I found your website

The whole look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!

Honda civic and a new kind of life in general is beautiful

There are a few new photos of honda civic but can not posted on

Hello there I am so grateful I found your website