2009 not running

I have a 2009 e4. It has really sat a lot for about 4 years. About 2 years ago I replaced all the batteries. After that I started get 82, 83 codes as best as I remember. I replaced the speed sensor and the carbon ring in the tail shaft of the motor. After all that It just would barely move. I ignored it for about 6 months. Now when I plug in120 volts to the charge port it doesn’t show it is charging and actually does nothing I can see a blinking yellow light on the charger and a solid red light. But it appears to not be attempting to charge the batteries. I’m at a loss. I would like to sell it since I have no need for it at all, but I would like to get it running so it is at least drivable.

Where is the car located?
It is up to you if you want to cut your losses and walk away now or spend time trying to get this car running.

Yep, 2 years of sitting with no maintenance on a set of batteries will kill even the best set. Take a meter read and see if there is anything in them at all. I would not expect much from them. If you wanted to try to boost each one with a car charger you might be able to get a run around the block but it better not be a very big block.