2008 ruff and tuff Front end bushings

In desperate Need of some front end bushings for my 2008 rough and tough it has gotten so bad the tires are towed out and rubbing when I tried to turn other than that it’s a great car with a brand new batteries in great shape hate to see it go to waste just because of bushings

I have a 2007 Ruff & Tuff Hunter 2P that had to have front bushings replaced. It took a little sanding but Moog FB95DM bushings work for the outside bushings and Energy Suspension 9.8107G works for the inside smaller bushings. These should be available from a local auto parts store.

Hope this helps.

Hey I appreciate it alot i have been lookimg a while. One more thing, do you happen to know where i can buy or what would be compatible for a lift kit. I know there has to be something close out there as i am not scared to weld or modify if need be. Just trying to find the easiest way or method. I appreciate you responding
Brad

Sorry, no l have not changed anything except the bushings in the front end. I have swapped everything else in the cart to mostly ezgo. Other than steering and a arms, everything else is something other than Ruff&Tuff.

Im sorry I forgot to ask where did you find the front in bushings or what woukd be compatible ive looked everywhere, at the moment im trying to change rear bearing that went out and its been a challenge trying to find the right part number or that will cross reference. Any help would be appreciated its a 2008 model. Also suggestions for front head lights Both glas lens busyed years ago and looks horrible. Just need it for the look i mounted a light bar so i just need the headlight body and lens.
Thanks

Brad

Is yours 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive? Mine is a 2007 Hunter 2P.