2008 E4 GEM won't drive. Emergency Brake light won't shut off

Not sure if it is related by I had the 72V connector/wires powering the 12V converter flaky because they put silicone on the outside of the connector and it seeped into the connector and after years of greatly restricting pin contact area it started going intermittent. I pulled the connector, cleaned out the goo and cleaned the pins and connector and it’s been working solid since. Mine is a 2002 so just thinking maybe something similar is causing other symptoms. On my potted 12V converter the long row of pins across the bottom has the 72V input on the far right.

Thanks. I will check the connectors. I did figure out that the headlights were dependant on the DC connector as I had upplugged them when I took the lower part of the dash off and forgot to reconnect them, When I opened it back up I saw the red and black wire hanging there. Once I connected them the lights came back on. They went our again so it may be the issue you highlighted. Thanks for the tip.

Put in 2 new relays from amazon and it’s working. The DC connectors were clean, so that did not appear to be the issue. It appears the female part of the relay only had 4 wires while the relay’s I got from amazon had 5 wires. My buggy may not have had some option the relay may also power I am suspecting. So I don’t know if I am taking a risk on effecting lifespan of other components not using the OEM part. Thanks for all the help.

The relays you ordered just have an extra tab that your socket does not use. No worries.
You should be good.
You replaced both relays? If you remember which one was good, keep that one in your spares drawer for a while.