2005 GEM Charging Question

Brad there is a fix… you can either buy the program to make the changes yourself or Marlon will lend/rent you one of his which comes with him telling you what changes to make… in CA he’ll even come to you… either way you can pick his brain…
GEM Car T3 Owners

he’ll take calls up until midnights Pacific Time Zone.
Marlon
619-247-4044
San Diego, Ca

day 2 and I’ve found that along with the speed the odomiter reads about half the miles… I drove about an hour… by my GPS I was going 25 speedometer read 11mph… 28 is 13… I drove 15 miles and still had two green bars and the yellow… only got on it a couple of times…

Bob

[QUOTE=eS GEM Colo;13275]Brad there is a fix… you can either buy the program to make the changes yourself or Marlon will lend/rent you one of his which comes with him telling you what changes to make… in CA he’ll even come to you… either way you can pick his brain…
GEM Car T3 Owners

he’ll take calls up until midnights Pacific Time Zone.
Marlon
619-247-4044
San Diego, Ca

day 2 and I’ve found that along with the speed the odomiter reads about half the miles… I drove about an hour… by my GPS I was going 25 speedometer read 11mph… 28 is 13… I drove 15 miles and still had two green bars and the yellow… only got on it a couple of times…

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thanks…I’ll contact Marlon. So are you going to fix your speedo and odometer with a reprogram of the controller?

Brad

yes I bought the program only because I thought I might want to go back and tweak something but my computer skills are not as good as I thought… my son is coming to visit Monday and I’ll have the car and computer ready when he gets here… until then I’ll drive by GPS and watch the bars… I don’t know a ten year old with computer skills and my mechanics say they do car stuff only

Bob