2002 e825 doors damaged. Need window too

The shipper screwed up my doors Was supposed to be closed transport. The front doors separated from frame and drivers door glass got broke. Need help as far has anyone fixed broken door skin clips and does anyone have a drivers side window for sale. Thanks for any helped

Yikes, that blows. If you booked enclosed and they shipped open then you probably have an case against them for damages.

Regarding the door, if you can’t find any clips a automotive type body glue will probably hold the door together.

Take the door off and take the window out.
Take it to a local plastic shop and have them it you a new plastic window they are like $100
Polaris will get you for $280 or more.
Save the (window pull) the grey plastic handle that u use to pull the window up and Down.

What’s wrong with the door. I have a buddy who has a complete set of doors for $1000
B4 you ask I’m sure he will not break them up

What kind of plastic shop? Like an injection molding? My back window is busted and I’m trying to find a replacement.

Sorry Back window sorry that’s a whole different animal. The side window is what I thought you were talking about. That’s $300 from Polaris

Bummer. I’m not OP but I bought a near mint Gem with a busted back window and a missing front fender. OEM parts are pricey!

I have the same year and same model but mine doesn’t have a back window and no doors either - I’m so confused!