1999 48V GEM2 Need DC/ DC Circuit Board

For anyone who is reading this thread that it might help today I changed my speed control and that seamed to be my problem I did a few repairs on dc/dc board and installed the control and it runs like a champ turf and road switch works great now you can tell a big difference in each mode , my only problem is now my key switch is staying on when u take the key out? I put a switch on the charger interlock so I can cut it on and off when charging to prevent runaways. Thanks for all the help guys couldnā€™t have done it without you and hope it can help someone else with the older 48volt systems because there is little to no info on the web about them. Thanks problem solved finallyā€‹:tada::sweat_smile:

Sorry to hear! However, if you still looking for few sources for DC Circuit Board this could be helpful https://www.wellpcb.com/pcb/pcb-equipment.html

it is a good work! Did you made it by yourself?

I have a 1999 E825 gem. Put new batteries in it ran great. Plugged it in one night and next morning went out to get in it and it wouldnā€™t do anything. Nothing on dash or anything. Any suggestions.

I have what appears to be a bad DC/DC circuit board. I have no 12 v. anywhere. I have a 72v 2002 Gem E285. Can you fix it? Iā€™ll pay.
Thanks
jcrand1950@gmail.com

John

The early DC-DC converters were recalled and your GEM is in the year range affected. Run the VIN number to check if your recall was performed or not. If not, then just contact your local Polaris dealer for the no cost replacement parts and service.

Thank you so much, Iā€™ll get right on it.