12.3 transmissions available

12.3 TRANSMISSIONS $600 exchange plus shipping $750 outright plus shipping

ISOLATION UNITS $180 Plus your old brackets.

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Rodney: I’m guessing your talking about the Newer Gem cars with “Team Transmissions”

Any other ratios?
How about a quiet fix for a noisy 2018 oem?

Yes, you have one.

In a message dated 6/3/2020 9:05:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

If it didn’t come with the Isolator units I have a set. $180 and your take offs. Grant has one and likes it.

In a message dated 6/3/2020 9:31:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

9.3 is available however it makes the car a dog and range sucks. I have not heard a single good comment on this unit. HOWEVER: No one has reduced tire diameter this might tip over the the equation.

In a message dated 6/3/2020 9:31:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Hi old_houseboater
I purchase a 7 HP motor last year from you and I would like to change the gear to go faster what do you recommend me and $$$
I have a 2005 eL
Thank You

What tire diameter would you think would be a good one for the 9:8

Might suggest 21 inch for 9.3 gears.

You already have the best gearbox for performance. Either the 8.9 or 10.35 The 2005 has the T3 controller. This has been problematic from a performance standpoint and 29 MPH seems the norm. I think someone may have solved the problem but he posted about 2 years ago. If you find the solution email me because i would like to write it down. rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Which one would go faster 8.9 or 10.35. Changing the control to T4 would solve the problem?

I and others have tried to change out to a T4 didnt work. You would also have to change out the harness. A 10.35 is probably a better choice because it allows you to run a larger tire, My 4 passenger has an 8.9 but I run a 21 inch tire . Most of the guys like the looks of a bigger tire.

Hmmm Did you say this is an EL some EL’s had a 14.76 gearbox and were a heavy duty animal. Define what you have. Did this com with 9 8 volt batteries?

All my assumptions were for a standard cart. we might need to start over.

! how fast do you want to go?

2 how fast can it go now?

3 what modification have you done to date?

4 what diameter tires does it have now?

5 4 lug wheels or 5?

It has 6 12v batteries but I’m upgrade to 25s (Rechargeable 3.2v200ah LiFePO4 Lithium iron phosphate battery) waiting to receive from China, now it go 29 mp with the MM, I would like to go at list 35 to 40 mp, tires are 14" ring 19.5 H with 4 lugs
Thank You

29 mph Seems to be the limit with a T3 controller. This subject had a lot of research a few years ago. Go to SEARCH in the above right corner and TYPE in:

GEM won’t go over 29 mph

Seems a T4 would be the answer. You would also need a wiring harness from a T4 as the T3 harness is specific to the T3 and I dont know the differences.I