02 Gem wiring diagram for steering column

I need the wiring diagram from the steering down to the big plug. Where could I find this?

I have the fold out wiring diagram from the pre-2005 service manual. The parts manuals are online but not service. Will try to scan and post this this in the morning. Be sure to check the actual connector itself. We have had several connections overheat and need to be bridged.

Daniel

[QUOTE=GEMmechanic;12393]I have the fold out wiring diagram from the pre-2005 service manual. The parts manuals are online but not service. Will try to scan and post this this in the morning. Be sure to check the actual connector itself. We have had several connections overheat and need to be bridged.

Daniel[/QUOTE]

Did you find it yet?
Thanks Ed

1 Like

See my post below.

[QUOTE=GEMmechanic;12469]Wiring diagram for GEM prior to 2005[/QUOTE]

I hate to ask but would you have larger picture?

Here is the diagram in pdf. For the best quality, I could send you the file as a bmp in a private message. The image conversion process for pdf tends to lower the image quality.

Daniel

Has this been removed? The forum won’t let me view it.

You have to have posted 5 times.

Ah… is that original posts or do my replies count?

I believe replies count as well.

Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram and battery selection for my just-bought 2008 GEM e2 ? Thanks!
Norris Warner

Can sealed batteries be used on my 2008 GEM e2 in place of the water-serviced ones that it originally had? I’d also like to find a battery cable diagram. Thanks.
Norris Warner

email me I have 08 service manual

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Here’s my first post. Four more to go to see the file.

Thanks for the insight…here is my first post to see the diagram. Four more to go.

Would it be much different for an 07?

kind of strange since newbies like me have nothing to offer!

1 Like

my 08 E4 is having some controller issues all of a sudden.
hitting the pedal it will sometimes go but not always. and now the display is looking strange with the wrench and the turtle even though the batteries are looking good

Check out your Ebrake switch. Email me for diagram.

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Thanks, can you send me the diagram.

gary