02 Gem wiring diagram for steering column

In a message dated 2/15/2018 9:46:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

glmsasJunior Member
February 16Thanks, can you send me the diagram.
gary
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply ToOld_HouseboaterModerator
February 15Check out your Ebrake switch. Email me for diagram. rodneyadiehl@aol.com
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Clearly 5 posts are necessary

To get diagrams or manuals email me directly. Copyrighted material cannot be published on the forum

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

2 Likes

Hi, I have done a lot of work on our old '99 Gem and I do have a service manual but my nextdoor neighbor has a 2010 that won’t run and the electrics look very different. I sure would love to get a wiring diagram…wold be happy to pay for it.

SEND ME AN EMAIL I cant send copywrited info thru the forum

In a message dated 5/21/2020 2:21:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

krs@valornet.com
sure would be grateful! thanks.

Tried to send diagram but your email was rejected. email me rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Hi, sorry to bother, I’ve sent you an email.

Thanks!

I guess I have to post 4 to see it as well.

Can you email me the diagram

emailme at rodneyadiehl@aol.com and I will respond. i cant send thru the forum

Can I tag on your post and make this my 2nd post?

Send me your email and I can send to you. When I put in this custom column I attached the gem wires to the Chevy plug and everything works great. I will be more than happy to walk you thru it or answer any questions.

Sent an email to Rodney for an 08 wiring diagram, I think I need to post more to see the content here.

If you have any questions I will be happy to help u if needed. It’s need two years since I wired a Chevy column to a gem but I still have my notes somewhere

Thanks, got it fired up finally with a 24S 105Ah pack, headlights seem to be the only thing not coming on but I had the bed off and the rear lights were not plugged in so that might be an issue since there was no power at the headlight terminals. Thanks for your response, would be nice to have the complete diagram for the 08, I have a 2005 and a 2012 but there are many diff in the earlier models and some of the wire colors on the 12 are different than what I see on this 08.

Thanks again for the reply!