What one thing is stopping you from buying an electric vehicle?

Slowly but surely the electric vehicle market is moving towards the mass market but there are still particular elements of the industry and technology which appear to be stopping potential customers from buying electric vehicles. If you have thought about buying an electric vehicle, but have not yet done so, what is the one thing stopping you from going ahead with a purchase?

price of vehicle (battery life and replacement a concern), rest is in hand.

Price and cost of vehicle electric consumption are major hurdles in this regard.

how do i find affordable EV, anyone looked at what is for sale in china? any views or expertise around? we - rural wales want something durable, repairable, able to take more than 2 people and go around 50 miles but no need to go faster than around 40mph, If affordable and repairable i can see us buying - loads - as we can make the fuel ok in Wales. ph no. in case anyone out there want to help meet this simple demand 01239 820971

[quote=EvForum;18565]Slowly but surely the electric vehicle market is moving towards the mass market but there are still particular elements of the industry and technology which appear to be stopping potential customers from buying electric vehicles. If you have thought about buying an electric vehicle, but have not yet done so, what is the one thing stopping you from going ahead with a purchase?[/quote] they are not putting the cars i want on the road, good concept cars but they are all incapable of making them and getting them out, however, yesterday i found this. rayttle e 28 a clone of the twizzy. chinese. already making them, with fully enclosed doors, better wings, range, and speed. looks good. what the twizzy should have been like in the first place, i would like one, especially as they say the cost is only 4,910 euros. they say. just google it, easy to find on you tube and a lot of other sites. will do me until someone builds the zagato volpe, now why could this company not clone the volpe?? they have made a good job of the twizzy, reno must be as sick as a pig.